[ X ]
Allied Battle Bunker display problem....
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ObsydianShade
Level: 66

Position: Registered User
Kel: 2  [ Donate ]

Online Status: Offline
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:53 am    Post subject: Allied Battle Bunker display problem.... Reply with quote

I haven't done any RA2 modding in ages, so after 7-8 years, decided to get back into it. I thought I'd start with something rather simple right off the bat, adding MADHQ's Allied Battle Bunker.

I edited the string, put in the artmd file, where I cloned the Soviet Battle Bunker, and pretty much did the same for the rulesmd file as well, as seen below. I also remembered to name it in the buildings list. The problem is while the building is buildable, and actually appeares ingame, not all of it shows up. The bottom portion of the bunker is missing. What would cause this? The only thing I can imagine is in the pack with the bunker, there is a file labeled GGBNK, That I don't know what what it does. It was, however, added with the rest of the parts.

[GABNKR]
Image=GABNKR
Cameo=Gabnkicon
Foundation=2x2
Height=3
NewTheater=yes
MuzzleFlash0=5,18 ; these are pixel offsets for muzzle flashes from center of base
MuzzleFlash1=-14,15
MuzzleFlash2=21,9
MuzzleFlash3=-21,10
MuzzleFlash4=11,17
;MuzzleFlash5=-20,25
;MuzzleFlash6=26,25
;MuzzleFlash7=24,25
DamageFireOffset0=-11,37
DamageFireOffset1=-6,-1
CanHideThings=true
CanBeHidden=false
OccupyHeight=0
AltPalette=yes ; use the unit palete
Buildup=Gabunkmk
DemandLoadBuildup=true
FreeBuildup=true

[GABUNK]
UIName=Name:GABUNK
Name=Allied Bunker
Adjacent=2
AIBasePlanningSide=1 ;gs 0 for Good, 1 for Evil
Armor=steel
BaseNormal=no
BuildCat=Combat
Prerequisite=GACNST
Capturable=false
ClickRepairable=yes
Cost=500
Crewed=no
DebrisAnim=Dbris3sm,Dbris4lg,Dbris4sm,Dbris6sm,Dbris7lg,Dbris7sm,Dbris8sm,Dbris10lg,Dbris10sm
Explosion=TWLT070,S_BANG48,S_BRNL58,S_CLSN58,S_TUMU60
IsBaseDefense=yes
MaxDebris=15
MinDebris=5
Owner=British,French,Germans,Americans,Alliance,Russians,Confederation,Africans,Arabs,YuriCountry
Powered=no
Sight=6
Strength=600
TechLevel=1
CanBeOccupied=yes
MaxNumberOccupants=5
CanOccupyFire=yes
AntiInfantryValue=25
AntiArmorValue=10
AntiAirValue=0
;gs these three are in abstract units and just help the AI pick the right base defense. (see AIForcePredictionFudge)
View user's profile Find all posts by ObsydianShade Send private message Send e-mail ICQ Number