[ X ]
Black, Red, Yellow, and Blue : A World of Aborted Red Alert
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Prince Blueblood
Level: 49

Position: Registered User
Kel: 47  [ Donate ]

Online Status: Offline
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:53 am    Post subject: Black, Red, Yellow, and Blue : A World of Aborted Red Alert Reply with quote

Red Alert timeline begins when Einstein Chrono-Assassinate Hitler.

But what if the reverse happened? What if Einstein miscalculated? That his future self touching Hitler actually result in the reverse, as Hitler lives and future Einstein dies?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note : This is just an exercise in historical scenario, but fitted with the tone of RA universe. Expect some Red Alert techs sipped into this, but generally, I'll try to keep this as realistic as possible, with two exception, the first is time travel / chronoshpere is possible in this universe.

And the second... Where is Kane? And Yuri?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PROLOGUE:

Hitler stands in front of the Landsberg Prison, he just simply cannot understand what just happened. Did he just seen a ghost? A Juden one? Sure, he just left the prison, and Goring is not there yet to drive him home, but the recent events still not really go past his eyes. A fleeting Jewish ghost, with ruffled hair just appear from a blue mist in front of him, apparently knowing him well since he called him "herr Hitler", shakes his hand, and then dissapear in a light blue flash. A memory rushed to him from his time at Vienna, when he try his best to be accepted into the Academy of Fine Arts there, and the bright blue flashes around the Jewish ghost is just too mystic to be uncaptured in a painting.

The abstract thinking and daydreaming is interrupted as a fat pilot honk a car horn at his side, Goring just arrived to pick him out, and in around a week, Hess will be out of this prison too, so without much fares, Hitler said to Goring what he will do next.

"Thank you Goring, and could you drive me to Munich Art Shop as soon as possible? I feel that my hands ache to paint something..."

"Vorsitzender, may I remind you that Herr Lundendorff want an immediate audience with you?"

"I'll tell him later that he could have this painting if he wish, now quick, I feel that this could be the first of my masterpiece..."

"As you wish, Vorsitzender..."

Later...

Lundendorff sits in his study, looking at the clock. He noticed that either the NSDAP leader is not released on time, or Hitler actually decides to give up his political aspirations after incarceration in Landsberg. He then shakes his head in disbelief later at night when he noticed the very man he wait for this afternoon arrives with a sketch made by color pencils, a big canvas, and some tubes of paint.

"Herr Lundendorff... I just rediscovering my roots, while I am still fully commited to see the restoration of German glory, I decides that I should fight my battles primarily with paint and canvasses...."

My Ping might be Red... blame distance and my shitty connection due to which country I lived in...
View user's profile Find all posts by Prince Blueblood Send private message Send e-mail ICQ Number
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1